Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mary Kate & Ashley Model Bag Lady Chic



Back in the '80's Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were just adorable sporting their Garanimals and Carter's clothing on episodes of Full House. But, I've gotta wonder. What the heck happened? Am I the only one who thinks they look like 8 year old, typhoid ridden patrons of my Aunt Thelma's yard sales? (of things she collected from other yard sales throughout the year)
Okay, I don't really have an Aunt Thelma, but if I did, she'd have yard sales. And Mary Kate and Ashley would get really excited about them and flash their platinum Visas to buy items like you see here.

Sad isn't it. All that money and they're still dumpster diving for Kurt Cobain and Phyllis Diller's rejects. Maybe they should start wearing the Garanimals again. It was a tried and true look for them. And since they haven't developed any signs of bodily maturity, ie: cleavage. it could still work.





No comments: